Get Advice

Get Advice

How to get free, impartial and confidential advice

If you need advice, information or guidance, Renfrewshire Citizens Advice Bureau is here for you.

Make online Booking

For more complex issues or ongoing problems, you should visit us so we can discuss your situation in person. Face-to-face we’ll have the time to talk about everything that’s going on and offer you the best advice. Be aware that, should you attend during our Enquiry Service, we will take details from you and try to deal with urgent matters on the day.  However, we cannot guarantee that you will be seen by an adviser that morning.

Follow the links below to use our online booking system to make an appointment for one of our offices or outreach locations. For information on office locations and opening hours please see the Visiting Us page.

Phone us

Give us a call to get advice on any issues or problems you’re facing, or to arrange an appointment at the bureau.

We can help with relatively simple issues over the phone, particularly if you’re looking for a quick answer to something straight-forward.

Email us

Send us an email with information about the issue you’re having and what type of advice you would like. Email is a useful way to contact us if you don't need an answer urgently. We’ll aim to get back to you as soon as possible.


Visit the Citizens Advice Website for detailed information on a wide range of topics, including guidance on benefits, debt, money, work, housing and much more.