Debt and money
Don’t let debt and money problems mount up. We can offer advice to get your money situation back on track. Whether you have questions about your rent or you’ve found yourself in a lot of debt, we can give you information and guidance on a range of different financial issues.
Getting advice on debt and money
If you need some guidance on managing your money, we can use our knowledge and experience to find you the support you need.
Here are some examples of the areas we cover:
- Assisting with Mortgage or Rent Arrears, from initial difficulty in paying up to and including Court Hearings and the Eviction process
- Help you to manage your Council Tax arrears
- Help you to manage your Income Tax arrears
- Help you to manage your personal debt eg credit cards, personal and payday Loans etc
- Help with applying for bankruptcy, DAS, payment plans etc
- Wages arrestment
- Advice on budgeting
- Help in assessing your total financial situation.
- Discuss Trust Deed issues
Whatever type of money issues you’re facing, it’s important to remember - you don’t have to face this alone. We’re here to offer free, impartial and confidential support and guidance when you need it. Get in touch with Renfrewshire Citizens Advice Bureau today.