North Ayrshire Services
We provide a number of services to residents of North Ayrshire.
Our advisers offer free, impartial and confidential advice on debt & energy related issues. If you need advice you can get in touch by calling 0141 889 2121.
For Debt Advice you can contact us by emailing CABinNorthAyrshire@gmail.com - Our adviser will be in the TACT office (27 Vernon St, Saltcoats KA21 5HE) every Wednesday for drop-ins & pre booked appointments.
· Here are some examples of the areas we cover:
· Help you to manage your Council Tax arrears
· Help you to manage your Income Tax arrears
· Help you to manage your personal debt e.g. credit cards, personal and payday Loans etc
· Help with applying for bankruptcy, DAS, payment plans etc
· Wages arrestment
· Bank arrestment
· Advice on budgeting
· Help in assessing your total financial situation.
Safe & Warm Project
For Energy Advice you can contact us by emailing email@example.com
The main areas in which this Energy service can support clients include:
- energy efficiency advice
- how to read meters and/or bills
- payment methods
- raising disputes with suppliers about back billing or other complex issues
- resolving energy billing and debt issues
- taking forward complaints about an energy supplier or distributor on a client’s behalf
- referrals to Home Energy Scotland (HES)
- benefit entitlement checks and referrals to the Warm Home Discount.
- supporting vulnerable clients to register on the relevant Priority Services Register
- Locking Cooker Valve referrals
- Providing information and advice about emergency funds and support, from help with mains gas and electricity to those heating homes with coal, wood, heating oil or LPG.
- Carbon monoxide (CO) safety awareness
- CO awareness group sessions for clients